Get to know me

I was born and raised in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Toronto and moved to Zürich in 2007.

I am a mother of three children, a partner, a friend, and a student. 

I practice and teach yoga. 

I am also a graphic designer, an illustrator, cater Vegan meals and 

I love the ocean, music, and laughing with my friends.

I stay curious and ask questions through the lens of the camera.


I root my practice in the polarities of life, to find the sweet spot between strength and surrender.

I believe the core of the consistent practice, learning, and courage essentially brings good therapy.


I strive to build an empathetic and supportive relationship with my class to experience the potential of yoga and be more connected to ourselves and others with love and an open heart.  


My class is dynamic, creative, and with attention to detail through the principles of alignment, and always adapted to the needs of the participants.


I am currently diving into Iyengar yoga to deepen the wisdom of alignment in yoga.

I also offer private one-to-one classes, working in a private session lets me serve what's suitable to the condition of the participant.


I completed my 200 hours teacher training at AIRYOGA in 2017; 300 hours advanced teacher training followed in 2020.

I have acquired over the years more than 600 hours of further training, in various intensive courses, immersions, and retreats. 


I am grateful to my main teacher Stephen Thomas.

I studied and assisted yoga as therapy in regular classes with Anya Porter. 

I have had the opportunity to study with other wonderful teachers, Patrick Creelman, Claire Dalloz, Julie Martin, Bryan Kest, Greville Henwood, and Doug Keller.


I believe that everyone can benefit from yoga: physically, mentally, and spiritually on our path.

It is my honour to share the wisdom of mindfulness and to support people to say yes to life, and to live in harmony with nature and all of nature. The yoga experience is deeply personal and experiential. We all want to be protected. I will be holding the space for you to surrender and reconnect to yourself, to recover from tensions coming from daily life.

What’s the meaning of life? To stay in the present moment and follow the flow. Being alive is the meaning.


Om and Light.



:: May we all move through the days with joy, equanimity, love, and compassion. ::





Comments

Popular Posts